Creation of a script to whiten the hospitalization tables within the database.
Screens with individual patient data, sorted by Area / floor and by Surname.
Facility to view or print all the data of a single patient at once. More patient data can be added, upon request.
PowerPointPoint file, descriptive of the hospitalization procedure.
Granting of admin permissions for the hospitalizations and of doctor (medical user, medical supervisor) for the hospitalization reports. That way the the bosses can intern, register, change beds and create beds. Common doctors can see the listings, but not change them. Continue reading “Additional tasks to the Inpatient Module, by client request”
The Inpatient Module manages beds, patients and stays. Load the OpenEMR system with Admin or Physician rights.
After clicking on the Patient/Client option, the new ítems appear in the bottom. In this image we show the options offered to the Administrator user:
- Inpatient options / A home page for the new options. It lists the reports that any user can run.
- New bed/ It lets you create new beds, in different areas, floors or rooms. The beds can have attributes like male/female, TV or oxygen. Other features are possible with customization,
- Assign patient bed/ Associates a patient already in the OpenEMR system to an empty bed. It records the entry date.
- Assign patient bed – Clinical/ This is a regular LBF form, which records data outside the inpatient system, like reason for the inpatient stay, the entering doctor, diagnosis and other data.
- Change patient bed/ It changes the bed, for same-day changes, without changing the stay number.
- Release patient from bed/ It finishes the stay in bed
- Edit beds/ Allows to change bed number, floor, room, área and attributes, like gender, TV or Oxygen. The only item that never changes is the Bed ID.
- Inpatient list/ Lists all the current inpatients, with associated data, including cost.
- Release list/ Lists all the already released patients, with associated data, including cost.
- Free beds/ Lists the free beds.
- Patient report/ Lists patients by name
- Area-floor report/ / Lists patients by area and floor.
Continue reading “Features of the Inpatient Module for OpenEMR”